Wax Melts from The Christer Collection are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick. Simply melt them in an electric melt or oil burner. The capsules then melt into the burner and fill the room with our signature aroma’s.
We pride ourselves on how we select the ingredients that go into our products and because of this we only use EcoSoya Soy Wax which is made up from 100% Vegetable Pure Soybean Oil and does not contain any petroleum, paraffin, animal or beeswax products. We also choose ingredients that are not tested on animals and are considered all natural and biodegradable.
How To Use
- Break off 1 or 2 wax melts and place in the centre of a clean and empty warmer bowl.
- For Electric burners; Plug the electric wax warmer into the wall socket. Flip the switch on the warmer (this will give an orange glow when the warmer is on).
For Tealight Burners: Place a wax melt inside the bowl of the warmer. Light the wick of a tea light candle which is included (The Christer Collection only use Eco Soy wax) and place it in the salt lamp warmer in the area beneath the bowl.
- Once the wax melt has started to melt you should start to smell our signature aroma’s from your Electric / Oil burner.
- When fragrance is no longer being released, turn off the wax warmer and allow the wax to cool prior to removing.
To Remove Wax
- Pop wax out of warmer bowl, if needed use a blunt wood or rubber tool to push the wax from the bowl.
DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or equipment that will scratch the warmer bowl.
Dispose of wax in a bin. DO NOT place wax down a drain.
WARNING – To prevent injury keep out of reach of children and pets. Use within sight. Hot wax can cause burn injury. Do not touch hot wax. Wax can remain hot for several minutes after the warmer is no longer in use. Allow wax to harden before touching or handling. To avoid splatter, smoke or flame, do not add water or oils to the wax.